I AM INTERESTED IN JOINING, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Please send the owner (Jon Philpott) a WhatsApp message. He will then ask you for some important information regarding your child. The answers will help him to send you relevant schedule and a list of the most suitable classes for your child.
If you want to speed to process up, please let Jon know the following information about your child when you initially message:
1. Your child's full name?
2. Your child's DOB (date of birth)?
3. Does your child have any medical conditions that we should be made aware of (It's important we know about anything)?
4. Has your child done any football classes before, or would this be the first time (Please explain in as much detail as possible)?
5. How did you hear about UKFA?
6. What area of Hong Kong do you live in?
WhatsApp Call or Message - 51875994
DO YOU CATER FOR ALL LEVELS OR EXPERIENCE & ABILITY
Yes 99% of the time. Most days we have several groups running at the same time and these groups or built on ability level, which caters for everyone.
IS A FREE TRIAL CLASS OFFERED BEFORE JOINING?
Yes 100% there is a free trial class to all new students and this class remains free whether you join or not.
The free trial class is used for several important reasons:
1. Most importantly, to see if your child enjoys the class.
2. It's an opportunity to come & check out the venue & see what the UKFA setup and coaching is like.
3. It's a chance for our coaches to check your child's ability level to determine the most suitable group for them going forward.
WHAT IS YOUR WEATHER POLICY?
Hong Kong weather is so ever-changing, it can go for sunny to rainy & back in minutes. We will monitor the forecast & radar constantly to make the most educated and safest decision if class should go ahead or not.
We will always use parents WhatsApp group to let you know if we have to cancel class. If we do not send a message that means class is going ahead as normal. If we have to cancel the class we will try to inform you no later than 1 hour before the scheduled start time, via WhatsApp.
WE WILL ALWAYS CANCEL IF:
The Typhoon Signal 8 or above is raised
Black Rainstorm warning is raised
Under all other weather conditions it's up to the discretion of UKFA if class will proceed or not...but again, we will always put safety first.
WHAT ARE YOUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS?
Please click the link below to read in full. You must agree to these if you wish to join UKFA.